Slither !


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC11JKK

So I'd planned to come up to t'smurk to try for the caches leading up to Beastleytoo... But realised yesterday that if I abandoned my family TODAY to the Pompeii exhibition I could probably knock off a few to give myself a fighting chance of nailing Beastleytoo for my 2000th....

Oh yes...! Pleased that I was familiar with the rough area of the cache, as now revealed, I sped off towards the increasingly blazing sun. Finding the key indicator at GZ was quite tough, and inevitably just as I sat down to beg a hint from CO there it was staring me in the face! Hooray! Then it was a rappelle down and stroll back up the, er, rock face.

Thanks for the cache.



Previous posts

Archives