Cut Down Cache


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GCHBD1

Excellent! Pleased to have found this one so efficiently, having been glancing at it on and off for some months. Today was my first opportunity to be in this neck of the woods, and very satisfyingly I had at last managed to figure out where it is before setting out. The updated coordinates were very helpful...

As it turned out I managed to park exactly in the right place entirely by chance, picked the correct of two routes first time, and spotted the cache straight away despite miscounting the 'landmarks' as I approached. Though... To be honest... I had the log book in my hand for a good five minutes before realising what I was holding...! I VERY nearly made the long journey to check the complementary location over ... There...

Thanks for the great cache. A special one, and a definite favourite.


Previous posts

Archives