Exon Quest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC15F7D

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! Well... THAT was an epic quest. I want to talk SO MUCH about it but I can't think of ANYTHING to say that won't spoil it for others.

Suffice to say, perhaps, that if you are going to be a better parent than me, approach the final stage with a degree more planning than I did so that you aren't slogging through mud in the pitch black calculating how soon the air ambulance could find you, while chatting breezily to your young charge.

I had a LOT of help on this. You know who you are. THANKS!

And thanks Terry. It was amazing. It was awful and I hated it. But I also loved it and I miss it already. :O)


Previous posts

Archives