BA- The White Bird


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC2GAKA

Well, today was my final visit to the BareClawz five, to tidy up the final two - White Bird and Fallen Monarch. Purely by chance I have managed to do them in entirely reverse order.....

Today I had my old schoolfriend LobsterBoy with me for his first caving experience and White Bird truly is an excellent introduction to the caching underworld..... After the initial letterbox entrance it was a relatively straightforward in and out for the find. It did take us a while to find the Usual Symbol because we'd simply not travelled far enough. Once we found it it was nice and strong and the cache was quickly in hand.

Excellent. Thanks for the cache!



Previous posts

Archives