Take your punishment Seaman Stanes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC12J25

Right... So... I arrived after crossing the recently ploughed and therefore evil to walk on field, then the relative bliss of the next grassy one, and on to the bridge. Jumped over, swing around, found I needed a tool, climbed back up, REALISED THE TOOL WAS ON MY HARNESS, signed the cache, climbed down, swing back into place, then climbed back up.

Except, while climbing back up there was a deep and ominous plop, and I quickly realised it was the sound of an iPhone 4 falling irretrievably into the River Mole.

GAAAAAAH!

So this cache has cost me dearly.

However, it was nevertheless a tremendous cache, for which I thank you Mr Nutter.

Find number 1999. Where next...?!

(Phone trajectory)


Previous posts

Archives