Where The Monsters Hide Extreme 4


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC3JKKF

Well, I did number three yesterday and it was excellent, so I could hardly go home to Devon without checking this one out as it was so close to the hotel I was in. I didn't think it would be feasible by myself, and figured it would probably need a distractor-pal and a flo-vest, but worth a recce.

Recce I did, then skipped back to the car for pen, gloves and head torch, and it was in, sign, out (with a certain amount of [spoiler text redacted] while at GZ of course ;) )

Nice one. Didn't appreciate the [spoiler text redacted] at the time, but giggled about it on the way home.

Thanks for the caches. I've got a few left so next time I'm in the area no doubt.....



Previous posts

Archives