? Kara n Keirons Upper Arley Loop, 5/5


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC3VBZQ

Well that was very ace indeed. Thanks for the cache.

In fact I was up here quite a few months ago but could not find the cache in the end. I don't think I posted a DNF as I suspected it was more a reflection of my carelessness than a difficult hide or a missing cache.

THIS time it was lying right out in the open. I imagine CO will be able to guess where I found it as there is a natural settling point for a dislodged cache. I explored the obvious location from both directions but could not find a fixing that lent itself to a mini-karabiner on which to replace it. So the cache is now back in approximately the right area, and certainly in a place in keeping with the obvious spirit of the hide, but unless I was VERY lucky, it is not where it should be. It would probably benefit from investigation and fixing more securely, though I did a pretty good job I think.

Thanks for a great cache.


Previous posts

Archives