15. The GeoBEATS (passing tools).


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC4710B

Disappointed that it really is trivial to cheat on this cache, as by that reckoning you could make any cache a 5/5 just by suggesting people walk on their hands within twenty feet of the cache... That said, if we discount the DNF on this morning's third visit to a 5/5 near Kidderminster, this was cache one on Tank's Tremendous Weekend of Extreme Caches, and I wasn't going to inaugurate THAT with a cache and dash!

So I swung across, making my hands dirtier than I think they've ever been. Which would not be interesting but for the fact that I was scheduled to put eye drops in my evil-looking conjunctival eyes when I got back to the car. So I rinsed them in the canal. That's ok isn't it?! There's no diseases in canals. Like... Weil's Disease. Meh.

Anyway. Lush. Thank you. Why not shove a magnet in it and put it in the middle of the bridge?



Previous posts

Archives