ARBOREAL ADVENTURE BONUS


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC2NG5C

Amazing. Just... Amazing. Thanks for the cache!

Right, erm, apart from yes, this is a tremendous climb and an even more tremendous descent if you rapelle it (oooooh, yes!) - the REAL news is that I completely missed one piece of the final coordinates, BUT failed miserably to figure out which of the four climbs contained the missing link. I was fairly certain it was AA7, so I scaled that again but, nope..... So figured (my memory being at least half decent) that it must have been the first I did - AA10. IT WAS! Once I had it however, I quickly realised that, well..... I'll leave that to you to figure out.....!

Thanks FMF for the call to confirm the coords for me, although by the time I got a signal back I was at GZ and clipped into my rig. (And shortly about to get myself hung up from shoddy knot-tying and having to naff about with my trousers to release myself.........!

Thanks for a great series and an amazing cache.



Previous posts

Archives