Golden Goal


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC36719

Well this puzzle had me stumped for MONTHS. I just couldn't find the correct source of information without one of millions of cloned websites with Alan Hansen's gurning great mug grimacing at me. Then suddenly I googled EXACTLY what I wanted, and there it was! Piece of cake.

Then the retrieval. Well. I read all the previous logs and came properly prepared. Overalls, wellies, old walking boots, wetsuit, and towel. Seriously! I didn't know what to expect, see...?! I parked in the pub and made a quick reconnaissance visit to decide which of this kit was necessary, then just grabbed it without using anything!

No harm in being over prepared.

Second 5/5 of the day, along with Over the Rainbow, as so many have done before me. That's 22 now. I am pleased with my progress!

Thanks for an excellent puzzle and a VERY pleasing and fitting cache container.


Previous posts

Archives