The Bu's Tunnel of Love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GC1T0F4

Cache number three of Tank's Epic Extreme Weekend 2014 'A', and number 1 today after an hour in Accident and Emergency thanks to either a) an allergic reaction to the eye ointment for conjunctivitis I bought yesterday in Whitchurch, or b) a galloping eye disease contracted from the canal I washed my hands in after completing the 'GeoBEATS' 5/5 there....! Hmm...

This one I wept and blinked my way to along the top of the ridge, then sensibly climbed down to look for the tunnel. Then irritatedly climbed up again to find it! I liked the torch. I don't know if the overall setup used to have more importance than it now does, but the torch makes it look like a toilet chain. I yanked it, rather hoping there'd be a pronounced toilet flushing noise, but no joy there.

Otherwise. A quick open and sign. I'm no fool. ;O)

Thanks for the cache.


Previous posts

Archives