Jonah's Journey


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GCJA3V

This one took an extraordinarily long time. a) The coordinates are out by a long way. b) As others have noted, the directions to start from the path at the foot of the crag was misleading (today, though I think the cache is misplaced). c) There were climbers everywhere, and I wasted some time trying to be stealthy before eventually just barging my way through them and rummaging about in all the cracks!

In the end I found the cache at the top of the cliff, within arms length of the grass on the surface - such that although I had climbed down past it, it would have been possible to see it and reach it just by lying on the grass. The last entry in the logbook was from a climber who just stumbled across it and wrote a funny message and left a Chewit! I strongly suspect that the cache has been moved from wherever it was intended to be and strongly recommend that CO check it out. I will message led after finishing this, with photos and coords.

I thoroughly enjoyed the search though, and had a great climb, so thanks for the cache.



Previous posts

Archives