Welcome


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since starting to geocache in October 2011 I've become increasingly addicted to the 5/5's. (For those who don't know, caches are rated out of five for difficulty and five for terrain.) It wasn't long before I was racking up 5/5's, so it was only natural to aim at a big number. Not that geocaching is necessarily all about the numbers. It isn't necessarily so. It just... is so. Heh.

This is a collection of the logs and images from my 100 5/5-rated geocache adventures. Browse by date in the Archive, or skip back in time one by one from post to post. I've had a lovely time, met some great people, and been to some amazing places - as well as learned a new skill or two and overcome a couple of phobias...



Previous posts

Archives